Training Events (UK)
Relationships and Sex Education Training
These sessions are designed to equip you with:
- Up to date knowledge of the legal requirements for RSE
- Understanding of how to deliver RSE in an age/stage appropriate way and why it is so vital for children
- Familiarity with and confidence in the Jigsaw Changing Me materials
- Confidence in answering tricky or sensitive questions
- Consideration of school policy and sample policy to take away
- Opportunity to work as a school group (teachers, SLT, governors etc.) to consider RSE in your context
- Training and information materials for colleagues, governors and parents/carers.
An Introduction to JigsawAt Jigsaw, we are committed to supporting schools who adopt Jigsaw as their whole-school approach to PSHE, in order to maximise the impact and enjoyment for children. These sessions will ensure teachers:
- Fully understand the philosophy and rationale underpinning Jigsaw
- Are familiar with and confident to deliver Jigsaw lessons
- Understand the whole-school approach, assemblies, music etc.
- Are inspired to lead Jigsaw across your school
- Know your Jigsaw mentor and the support systems we offer
Emotional Health and Children’s Learning
At Jigsaw we are passionate about improving and sustaining children’s emotional health, emotional literacy and mental health, as we believe these to be absolutely vital to accessing learning, and to better life chances.
Jigsaw is an evidence –based PSHE programme with mindfulness philosophy and practice woven throughout. This session defines emotional and mental health, considers the correlation between this and capacity to learn, and most importantly suggests how schools can work best for children. Philosophy and practice combine in these sessions.
South Gloucestershire Project
Please see individual courses for full details.
It's a great opportunity to meet fellow PSHE colleagues and spend time with your regional Jigsaw Consultant or Mentor face to face.
Please note: additional resources, book bags and other merchandise items shown in this shop are only available for you to buy if you have already purchased the matching Jigsaw PSHE Sets for your school, academy or organisation, and are intended to expand or augment your current Jigsaw PSHE materials and resources and also to replace the same.
All prices are exclusive of UK VAT unless specified otherwise. This will be calculated at the prevailing rate and displayed for you to clearly see during the checkout process.