Information for Parents and CarersWe have compiled a special PDF document for parents and carers which you can read online or download
PSHE Education is a planned programme of learning through which children and young people acquire knowledge, understanding and skills they need to manage their lives with now and in their futures.
It develops the qualities and attributes children need to thrive as individuals, family members and members of society and the global community.
- what PSHE is
- what Jigsaw PSHE is and how it works
- what your child will learn
- an overview of the Jigsaw ‘Puzzles’
- what Primary Schools must teach by law (England)
- what your child will be taught
- your rights as the parent/carer
- how you can help