Information for Parents and CarersWe have compiled a special PDF document for parents and carers which you can read online or download
PSHE Education is a planned programme of learning through which children and young people acquire knowledge, understanding and skills they need to manage their lives with now and in their futures.
It develops the qualities and attributes children need to thrive as individuals, family members and members of society and the global community.
- the content of PSHE
- what Jigsaw is and how it works
- the aims of the Jigsaw programme
- an overview of the Puzzles
- what RSE is and why is it taught
- Jigsaw PSHE and the RSE element
- myths and truths
- your parent/carer rights
- how you can help